.:[Double Click To][Close]:.
Get paid To Promote 
at any Location







Tuesday, April 26, 2011

alison walters tattoos



light my fire
light my fire
...
thumbnail

Angel or Demon
Angel or Demon
Shot and set up by me wing: [link]
thumbnail

Fake Tattoo
Fake Tattoo
I did not take this photo, but i did put on the three tattoos. i quite like it. im gonna put up the tutorial later, so everyone can do it.just gotta get around to it.
thumbnail

Cappuccino
Cappuccino
A quick, half-assed photomanip made for VerticalOrbit ([link]) as a reference for her character, Cappuccino.Used this wonderful stock, by JaneJayne: [link]I also used several tribal-ish designs tha...
thumbnail

Henna Princess
Henna Princess
My newest creationPLEASE FULL VIEW!!!Photo: [link] by ~create-stockBrushes: [link] by *Falln-stock[link] by =Angeliq[link] by =arrsistableLet me know what you all think!!!
thumbnail

No comments:

Post a Comment