.:[Double Click To][Close]:.
Get paid To Promote 
at any Location







Thursday, March 17, 2011

So this is Music Nowadays: Apparatjik and Smart Collaborate with a Disco Ball Smart ForTwo [with Video]


When I say, “Apparatjik,” you say, “Gesundheit”. Why? Because no doubt you, like me, had not even heard of these guys until today. Apparatjik are an electro band from Europe that describes their music as, no joke, “combat-disco”. Oh how I wish I was making this up. Anyways, for the band’s latest art-exhibition-cum-live-show Smart – yes, the same one that makes those piddling little city cars – took one of their ForTwo EV’s and covered it with a mosaic of mirrors.

I guess it must be artsy or something. As Michael Fischer, a spokesperson for Smart and someone who probably understands Appartjik about as well as you or I, explains:

“It’s not their approach to deliver a perfect piece of art or a perfect piece of music. It’s a very conceptual project. It’s not like a regular band. They play in a cube.”

Read more »

No comments:

Post a Comment